Paid Ads(PPC) Services
Best PPC Services in Ahmedabad
What is Pay-per-click(PPC) ads?
Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is a sort of online advertising done through platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, and other platforms. You (the advertiser) will only pay for clicks, or when a person clicks through to a preferred landing page. It is a method of buying traffic to your website vs. earning visitors through organic techniques, such as SEO.
In case you’re looking for a fast return on investment (ROI), you will Wish to work with a pay-per-click marketing agency. Dbrocks Digital Marketing Agency has expertise in creating campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, social media, and much more.
Even though Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a Great path for long-term growth, sometimes you need an immediate boost. Dbrocks Digital offers PPC campaign management, making sure the money you invest is set to work for your business.
SEO vs. PPC: which one to choose?
This is a tricky question, even with all of the knowledge in the World about these two types of Digital Marketing. Here are some steps you can take to decide what might be best for your business.
Step One: Identify Your Main Campaign Objective
On a profoundly focused objective. Here are some significant Actions to take to focus your goal:
1. What do I want from a marketing effort? Create a list of things.
2. Which items on the list do I need before I could attain a few of the other people? Narrow down to 3 or 2 of the most important objective.
3. Can you see any similarities between the rest of the items? Could you categorize them brand awareness, more leads, more site visits, more sales, or something comparable?
4. From what you’ve extracted, grab your one or two primary goals.
Step Two: Identify Your Time Frame
This one’s pretty straight-forward: Require your effort goal and Choose a period. Is that a quarterly aim? Or perhaps you’re merely starting something new, and you want results ASAP? Maybe it’s something you’re just hoping to achieve in just a year? Be specific.
Step Three: Evaluate the Advantages of PPC vs. SEO
Our Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing Services
All of our PPC management clients can expect the following:
- Complete keyword research
- Optimized ad creation
- Creating Campaign creatives/Videos
- Landing page conversion Creation
- Test Runs and comparison of ads
- Remarketing campaigns
- Detailed reporting
Things you should Consider before Selecting PPC agency
Whether you have tied up with a Pay-per-click company before or This is new to you, it’s essential to look at some things before signing the contract. Chances Are, they will be an expansion of your marketing team, and You’ll be working with them often to continue improving the campaign Performance and adjust the strategy as needed.
Here are seven things to consider before hiring your next PPC partner.
1. Transparency of services
2. Goals & vision
3. Strategy building
4. Agency vs. your participation
6. Reporting Time